Tuesday 16 April 2013

I would like to start my blog by sharing a few interesting images that I have captured, whilst on my wanders around school.

An apt one to start with I thought is my shot of the school logo. I was so happy the day the previous Headteacher decided to ditch the rather old fashioned (actual) Robin Hood (himself) logo and it with this contemporary design, which represents us as a school so much better. I have set up four house teams this year. (Seemingly unimaginatively) named Yellow, Blue, Red and Green, they have in fact been named after the colours seen on the emblem and each class has a display which allows children to write their house points onto the colours themselves.



Our messages of encouragement adorn the walls in school and I found it interesting to "home in" close up on certain very small sections which exemplify in words exactly what I aim to achieve....




The robot models have been hanging from the ceiling in the mall for a number of years now and have in more recent times been joined by some bright Koinibori Japanese fishes. Our innovative approach to display is what sets our environment apart from other schools. We think outside of the box and maximise the impact of our large scale and collaborative outcomes....



No comments:

Post a Comment